What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free video player

T-Time3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
could anyone name free video player for ipad except VLC ?
i downloaded VLC and it sucks so bad, the video keeps lagging, the video and audio doesn't match.

thanks in advance :D

Protegeone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cinexplayer is excellent, but I have just realised that it is no longer free.

rmart73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if your streaming from your laptop i would try "AirPlayer" or "PlugPlayer" or you can just convert your movies to a format you can use thru itunes and sync them to your ipad

MortNoire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for v1.0 ipa of vlc

could anyone name free video player for ipad except VLC ?
i downloaded VLC and it sucks so bad, the video keeps lagging, the video and audio doesn't match.

thanks in advance :D

Actualy VLC worked fine till the update to 1.1.0 does anyone still have the .ipa of the 1.0.0 version, I would love to restore the old version

socalpimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cinexplayer

Dont mess with VLC...epic fail made by a third pary developer. Just spend the money and get cinexplayer, best player out right now.

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oplayer is nice except the annoying box add on top when you try to play a video but if the video is like 16:9 aspect ratio with black areas both on top and bottom then you won't even notice the ad.

Davidson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try advanced Flv player like HD FLV PLAYER.............

Looks like only the paid version can do the job well.

Yes, well.......... @ T-Time3, you can try out HD FLV PLAYER - it works out great, the video clarity is simply awesome. Just give a try and share your thoughts here :)

Visit here - hdflvplayer.net/

Visit Demo - hdflvplayer.net/hd-flv-player-demo.php

Visit Download - hdflvplayer.net/hd-flv-player-features.php

Cheers ;)

JimBrown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, the best solution to this issue can be found in an app called AirVideo.. This is a fantastic app for both iPad and iPhone – but it does also require that you install some software (a media server) on your PC/Mac. It provides the ability to connect to your video content stored on your PC from anywhere.

Most reactions

Latest posts