What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free promo codes for new Keynote templates app for iPad

Nick Maskill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To all Keynote users on iPad

Please feel free to use one of these promo codes to download my app Templates for Keynote Presentations (normally $9.99 on the app store):

JJ4WTYYJ4WWJ
T66XFPLMA7YN
FY69N7NHT736
HYETPFEEMXFF
R6LAL3J6JJNJ
YX4JKNJJ4Y4M
K6F9WEHENHFT
FXJYEYNHTTML
9MWT4NFL3H7A
PFW3HA33HK6M
HH6R9HXMYJ7X
44JPW444J6FW
96RYFEJM9FF9
JAA7YAWFYWE9
HT93KY6T9TLJ
HR7N49JRXHA6
7YWFT93HTPX9
3Y44R3HY76HH
3H9KMFRNAK3A
3YALH46YM3MM

Be quick. These codes expire on November 7. If you take a code please leave a message and let other users know which code has been taken. And please, send me feedback on how you find the app.

How to use the promo code

Open App Store
Tap on the Featured tab
Tap Redeem
Enter code
Enter iTunes password
Templates for Keynote Presentations will download and install

Templates for Keynote Presentations

iTunes itunes.apple.com/app/templates-for-keynote-presentations/id560091278
Video vimeo.com/50643615
Website MODERATOR EDIT: EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED
Price $USD9.99
Category Productivity
Released Oct 09, 2012
Version 1
Requirements Keynote for iOS or Keynote 09 (mac users) by Apple. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. iOS 5.0 or later. Optimized for iPhone 5.

Target market

Keynote app users, presenters and keynote speakers, people inspired by Steve Jobs style presentations, and anyone who has suffered through dull uninspiring powerpoint presentations.

Why I created this app

Poor visuals undermine key messages. Great visuals engage.

People still approach presentations with a powerpoint mentality; animated bullet point lists and endless flowcharts and complex diagrams. Bring on death by powerpoint and the powerpoint karaoke.

Having been challenged with a few complex speeches myself, I wanted to provide everyday presenters with a suite of presentations that are both easy to use, and surprise and delight speakers and viewers alike.

App features and unique selling points

A modern range of professionally designed templates, using contemporary visual communication styles, to compliment Keynote's built in themes:
  • Infographics
  • Interactive maps and diagrams
  • 3D charts and animations
  • Percentages and ratios
  • Key facts and figures
  • Interesting text and photo layouts
  • Magic move transitions
  • Bold color schemes

Regards
Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions