What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free ebooks websites?

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our local library has ones you can checkout for free.

All my free free ones are in my Stanza and Kindle apps. I think my iBooks only has free ones that sometimes pop up in the iTunes Store.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
myrachavez87 said:
Does anyone here knows any website where I can download free ebooks in epub form for my ipad and iphone as well. Thanks

If you like SciFi there are some great free books on the Baen website. Just Google "Baen ebooks". There are also lots of free books in the iBooks store. Go to "Top authors" and choose "Free". You can browse many authors and download what you like.

Enjoy!

OP
M

myrachavez87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like SciFi there are some great free books on the Baen website. Just Google "Baen ebooks". There are also lots of free books in the iBooks store. Go to "Top authors" and choose "Free". You can browse many authors and download what you like.

Enjoy!

I'm not really a fan of the classical one, I think that's most of the free books in iTunes. I used to go to mobile9.com but due to copyright problem all of their free ebooks were deleted. I'll check the baen ebooks that you cite :) thanks

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Google project gutenberg, the site has tons of ebooks in various formats.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazon has a large number of free ebooks available for it's Kindle e-readers and Kindle apps. They are mostly older, out of copyright works.

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited:

frenchman96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jewel Garden
When you say the ibook store, do you mean go to the ibook app, and c/on store, if so, mine does not react.

I am trying to find/add books to my ibook bookshelf without success?

013mayo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Epubbud.com is great, you don't hve to download the book, u can also read it in the website which is what I love more abt this website than others :)

Most reactions

Latest posts