What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free app or game a day thread

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Uys i thought we should have a thread dedicated to this. When there are promotions like an app or game goes free on the ios store, not everyone is aware of it and mostly its for a small amout of time only i.e 1 day.

So with the advent of this thread we shall be posting about any new offers like these over here so that everyone is informed about! Hoe this helps and benefits all the ipad people :)

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Both AppAdvice and AppShopper have comprehensive, daily lists of apps gone free.

Though they are U.S. only, as far as I know.

OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know but shudnt we have a thread HERE? And shudnt this be sticky?

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No objection to a thread, just wanted to make sure you know about the other options.

As to whether it should be a sticky, that's up to the Admins and Moderators. I'm sure they've got some kind of criteria, or half the forum would soon be a big sticky.

Most reactions

Latest posts