What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Formula 1

Sixtythree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me is there anyway of watching the formula live on the I pad
Without paying sky
Regards

paw400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me is there anyway of watching the formula live on the I pad
Without paying sky
Regards

Hi.My daughter tells me that they can only log on with 2 computers/ipads/iphones etc they have all of those so I cant
borrow any!! Unlike their visits to me when they eat into my 10GB pm wifi limit!!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
paw400 said:
Hi.My daughter tells me that they can only log on with 2 computers/ipads/iphones etc they have all of those so I cant
borrow any!! Unlike their visits to me when they eat into my 10GB pm wifi limit!!

You can register up to 10 family members on your Sky account, each with 2 devices :)

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
You can register up to 10 family members on your Sky account, each with 2 devices :)

How do you do this? Can you do it online?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
How do you do this? Can you do it online?

Yes. Check My Sky > Profile & Settings > Additional Users

Last edited:

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can watch formular 1 for free on the Ipad, to watch it download TVCatchup it's a free download in itunes, F1 is on BBC Red button. Hubby was well pleased when I was told him about the app. He watched the the Australian Race last week and the malaysian race this week it was on three times yesterday it wasn't live but it's better then nothing.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saphire said:
You can watch formular 1 for free on the Ipad, to watch it download TVCatchup it's a free download in itunes, F1 is on BBC Red button. Hubby was well pleased when I was told him about the app. He watched the the Australian Race last week and the malaysian race this week it was on three times yesterday it wasn't live but it's better then nothing.

I hunted for this TV catchup app in iTunes and it's nowhere to be found.

Any ideas?

Most reactions