What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those looking for Bags for Ipad

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish there were more pictures with dudes holding them from a distance so we could see how feminine they look.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuygRWVwuUI[/ame]

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I would use it travel and potentially to cart some school stuff while in Germany for a month...

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I just picked up this Targus bag at Best Buy:
Targus - CityGear Netbook Case - Black/Gray - TSM097US

I needed something more to put headphones, charger, MiFi etc in when traveling, but uh, yea, it doesn't look good carrying it. At least in airports everybody has some sort of bag, so it doesn't look as bad. But it kicks ass on carrying a big laptop bag!!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was searching the internet to see what they had to say about messenger bags, and generally the rule seems to be ok fashion wise.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah but there is a big difference between a small leather purse that hangs by your hip and a black nylon bag that sits on your back.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that satchel from the Hangover and a Timbuk2 bag are two totally different things.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a padded sleeve inside a daypack filled with the basic items that you need .

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not a backpack? They come in all different shapes and sizes. That's my choice.
Well I ended up ordering one to see from eBags, they have a great return policy so it's no issue.

I like this one because it's smaller...with my bookbag I have a ton of extra space...so I just wanted to try this.

didisinned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received my case logic sling (small) and it fits the iPad perfectly, also leaving a bunch of compartments for other stuff too... Now I'm dreading it looking like a man purse ahh...

Anyways here it is. Tell me what you think :X

didisinned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok i forgot to post the link Whoops

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F7KXAO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001I3NFQE&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1WJJ0A14981663514B67]Amazon.com: Caselogic XNTM-1 Slim Line eSling (Black): Electronics[/ame]

Not sure if posting this link violates anything.. If it does I'll just put-up a picture later

Most reactions