What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for make you waiting

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For all of you ask us when we will open

i can just reply is a question of days ….

but for keep you waiting i publish a picture or our home page of course take from my iPad

PS:For the member of our forum we will offer some discount

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate a tease.:D I hope the web site will show prices in dollars for here. I can't translate centavos or whatever.

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek products for iPad

I hate a tease.:D I hope the web site will show prices in dollars for here. I can't translate centavos or whatever.

Of course all our price will be also in US$

i hate made people waiting

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

auspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i vote: you have best prices!! lol will you have international shipping available?
also i see that your based overseas would you consider shipping from were you are instead of going thorugh america?

thankyou - some of those items on that tease page look fantastic!!

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek products for iPad

Col cant spell from iphone lol "meant I am a nice guy" not cause I am above guy. I agree with auspad looks great

cheers col

thank Colin & Auspad, but i can promise you have really see nothing at all, we have really more better than what you can see by there

Most reactions

Latest posts