What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folder Help

faisalmukhtarch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys .. please help me.. i was managing my folders in ipad 2. i was draging one folder . accidentally it went missing from the screen .. when i press the button of ipad 2 .. now it is on the bottom with with safari , mail , ipod ..
can anyone please help me.. when i touch the folder it open as normal /. but when i try to move it .. the folder disappears ..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Touch and hold a different icon until they all start to wiggle. Now, you should be able to press - and hold! - that folder icon. While holding it, you can move it to where you want it to be. Once you've got it where you want it, press the Home button once (to make everything stop wiggling).

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

P.S. And, that bottom part is called the dock - and you can put up to six icons on there, including folders, by using the drag-n-drop method I just described. You don't have to leave just the Apple ones there...they can be moved also.

Most reactions

Latest posts