What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flickr contact?

lbeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does it mean to add Flickr contact? I'm trying to access this app and it's asking me for my Flickr contact.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are asking. Which app, and what are you trying to do?

But here is some general information that 'might' help:

You can set up your Flickr account in Settings on the iPad. This allows third party apps to access your Flickr account without you needing to sign in to each one individually. It also adds a Flickr to your share options in those apps that support it (like the Photos app).

If thats not the problem, then please add more details. Hopefully someone can figure out what's going on.

OP
lbeck

lbeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah. Sorry for the lack of detail.

I recently cannot get to Flickr on my Roku. So I looked on my Apple TV and find that there is a Flickr app there. When I try to access that app I get one screen only. There are two options, "add Flickr contact" and "search". Accessing the add Flickr contact I tried my Flickr user name, the email that I have registered with Flickr, and a couple of other guesses. Nothing worked to get me into my Flickr account or to launch the app. That's why I posted my question here hoping that someone may know how I can show my pictures on my tv using my Apple TV hardware.

Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is your Apple TV up to date?

When I opened that app, I had three options at the top: Explore, Your Flickr, Search. When I selected "Your Flickr", I got the instructions to sign in to my Yahoo account at Flickr/Apple TV (a website address that was shown on my TV), and a code that I had to enter afterwards.
That's what I did in Safari on my iPad, and now I'm able to see my account on my TV.

Last edited:
OP
lbeck

lbeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep. Software needed update. Once updated I see the options you cite and now am able to show off my pics.

Thanks for your help....

Most reactions

Latest posts