What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First otterbox

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When ordering my Mini I purchased the Apple cover, same as I use for my iPad but also purchased the Otterbox. I ordered the Mini so I could carry it almost all the time so I have decided to keep it in the Otterbox, never even opened the magnet case. I want to be able to just drop it in my purse and run. I don't think I would feel comfortable doing that with my cover only because it could open and come loose in my bag. ~~ Diane

jdelrizzle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the otter box for my mini as well, was actually thinking about getting a Smart Cover but nah, it's going to be a real Mobil tablet this ipad mini! Any how I love the otter box protection but its kinda bulky makes the mini look like an android tablet lol, but over all good case, kinda expensive!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zstairlessone said:
Can you take a couple of pictures in the Otterbox?

Here are some photos.

image-2839528459.jpg

image-2992263982.jpg

image-4015644114.jpg

lisa22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a moko ultra slim from amazon for 12 bucks. Love it. Not too much protection but unlike the Smart Cover, it has a back and still weighs almost zero. I figure ill get a padded pouch for my bag if I decide to take it somewhere.

imember

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the RocketFish case from Best Buy. I love it because it's super-protective but very thin. It's got an elastic strap for closure that lays flat whether in use or not, and a nice wider strap for your hand to slip under for reading in the vertical position. You can turn it vertically or horizontally and it has two prop-up positions. This case maintains the thin profile of the Mini and all the features I need. I'm getting the Apple keyboard because it's reasonably small and runs for 8 months on two AA batteries. I thought I'd like to have a case with a keyboard but that would make it too thick all the time.

Most reactions

Latest posts