What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Financing personal manager. Which is the best.

gmartinzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which Appl you recomend me to use as personal financiar manager

blackfilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard Moneywiz is good. Haven't tried it myself, but read a few good reviews about it.

OP
gmartinzz

gmartinzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blackfilm said:
I heard Moneywiz is good. Haven't tried it myself, but read a few good reviews about it.

Heap me tow but I think it's an Internet program. I don't understand how it works.

Beckycakes2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried many apps. I wanted to download info from my bank into an app that would show me the current balance, scheduled payments and scheduled income. That way I could look at the register and Decide if i could afford to buy things and not get overdrawn. I ended up using I reconcile. One word. I can not download from the bank because My bank doesn't support that. Bt I can mimick the transactions in my bank so I never have to reconcile And list whatever future deposits or payments I anticipate to plan spending. Hope this helps. I really struggled to get this far.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beckycakes2 said:
I tried many apps. I wanted to download info from my bank into an app that would show me the current balance, scheduled payments and scheduled income. That way I could look at the register and Decide if i could afford to buy things and not get overdrawn. I ended up using I reconcile. One word. I can not download from the bank because My bank doesn't support that. Bt I can mimick the transactions in my bank so I never have to reconcile And list whatever future deposits or payments I anticipate to plan spending. Hope this helps. I really struggled to get this far.

A number of banks have their own app.Have you tried looking for the name of your bank in the app store.My bank has its own app,which does everything you mentioned.

Most reactions

Latest posts