What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Financial site connectivity problems

Reaction score
My IPad connects well with most sites but balks at password protected sites such as Fidelity, Sun Trust, etc. Usual response is " server has stopped responding". Fidelity even responds that I have an incorrect password, which I know to be wrong. I am seeking my connections as I travel through Ireland and have no such connection problems with my wife's laptop. Any guidance would be appreciated.

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
ejmdumac,
When Steve Jobs says "it is not a computer" he wasn't kidding I guess. Have you tried using Safari on your wife's laptop? If that won't work, you may have a hint as to the problem. I haven't tried to do what you are doing [and don't plan to, 'connect to my bank etc.'] but it may be a problem with Safari as modified for the iPad. Others may have the answer though.Good luck.
My IPad connects well with most sites but balks at password protected sites such as Fidelity, Sun Trust, etc. Usual response is " server has stopped responding". Fidelity even responds that I have an incorrect password, which I know to be wrong. I am seeking my connections as I travel through Ireland and have no such connection problems with my wife's laptop. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts