What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feel bad for charging.

Shade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me just say that the battery on this thing is incredible!

But for the past few days my battery life hasnt gone under 70%, and I find it hard to decide at the end of the day if I want to plug it in over night, or just leave it be and drain out the remaining battery for the next day.

I just like to have a fresh full battery every morning and im scared of possibly ruining my battery.

What do you guys do/suggest?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. But a lot of times I want to be sure I have a full battery, like you, for the next day, so I will charge it no matter.

overthetop75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me just say that the battery on this thing is incredible!

But for the past few days my battery life hasnt gone under 70%, and I find it hard to decide at the end of the day if I want to plug it in over night, or just leave it be and drain out the remaining battery for the next day.

I just like to have a fresh full battery every morning and im scared of possibly ruining my battery.

What do you guys do/suggest?

So a charge is considered from 0 - 100 percent if you charge say at 50% you only use half of a charge. The iPad battery is rated for 1000 charges so if you charged from 50% every night you would get 2000 charges. Also you should go from 100 - 0% one time per month so the battery meter continues to be accurate. So charge every night and enjoy your iPad.

OP
S

Shade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet! thats good to know!

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts