What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fed ex weekend delivery? and how many people pre sign.

desflurane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will they deliver on weekends? My pad is a few hours from my home at a fed ex fac. Says due the 12th but so close.

How do you guys feel about pre signing for delivery.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as you trust your neighbors, presigning is OK. Fed-Ex does normal home deliveries Tuesday through Saturday, so if you don't get it today, you won't see it until Tuesday. Sorry!

chazmink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had my Yankees season tickets delivered on Monday two weeks ago by FedEx. They actually sat in the local office over the weekend because it wasn't yet time for delivery so it wasn't a special high priority package. it is my understanding that they don't deliver on Saturdays unless a premium has been paid but deliver on all weekdays. That has been my experience.
>>>>>>>>>>
Clarification
After visiting the Fedex web site I think where the delivery day confusion stems from is whether Apple actually uses the service which is formally known as FedEx Home Delivery. If they do it looks like no Monday delivery.

Last edited:

gforeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I think you have to be and idiot to Pre-Sign for something this expensive. There were early reports of people getting empty boxes. This releases FedEx and Apple of all responsibility if something happens.

I even made the FedEx guy stand there while I opened the box and made sure there was an iPad in it.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad was at fedex on march 19th a sat. I picked it up on monday march 21st. If u call them they will hold it for you at the local fedex office. Most are open unil 7pm

Most reactions

Latest posts