What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*favorite in notification center in iPad

Msgordon1220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
First post and i think it is a very easy question but I can't figure this out for the life of me. In my notification center I have a "* Favorites" with nothing under it. I went into my notifications settings and everything is turned off, so I don't know why this is showing. I am jailbroken and have looked everywhere I know to look, including sbsettings. Help please!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there!

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you when there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you take a screen shot of your Notification Center and post it so we can see what you mean? Do you remember any tweak you may have installed from Cydia that interacted with the Notification Center? Maybe parts of it have not been fully removed.

Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
M

Msgordon1220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-2750208108.jpg

Here it is, I may have already un-installed it, but can't remember what it was.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could it be the tweak "Favorite contacts for Notification Center"? That's all I can think of that might put that there.

If it is, maybe delete all your favorites and see if that clears it out? Or, try reinstalling that tweak and turn it off in Notifications, THEN uninstall it.

Other than that, I don't know what it could be. Hopefully, someone else will be along that recognizes what you might have had loaded. Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
M

Msgordon1220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think I ever installed that tweak, as I just installed it and it wasn't automatically put into the notifications, then uninstalled and it's still there. I'm thinking there is a well known "do it all" notification center app I downloaded or widgets app that did it. Any more suggestions? Thanks for your previous help ask well!

OP
M

Msgordon1220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured it out, it was the app LockInfo. I didn't know that it put stuff into the NC, it was only the lockscreen.

Most reactions

Latest posts