What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastest iPad Browser? Which one?

techforcity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on the hunt for a new and improved browser from Safari, and I want to know which one is the fastest loading web pages and such.

It doesn't necessarily have to include all the features in the world, but want to know what loads web pages the fastest. I hate how in Safari a web page is loading and you scroll down and get the grey blocks that cover content until it loads.

I'd like everyone's input, and why they think the browser is the fastest and their experiences with each one.

Thanks!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's your hurry?

I have used a couple of the 3rd party browsers and have pretty much settle on Atomic. Is it the fastest? I don't know, but it has other features I really like such as tabbed browsing and the ability to change the user agent to another browser.

I am sure there are probably measurable differences in speed among the various browsers out there, but the load speed is more dependent on the speed and quality of your connection which are things that no browser can overcome.

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I found safari faster than atomic browser. So if i was you I would first check out the free version and then if you like it you can pull the trigger. I use atomic to access my email and it has nice 4 number lock on it but for day to day usage I found safari to be the best. Good luck.

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I just downloaded atomic updated version. Now you can download files directly to goodreader. I might be using it more now. Well worth the 99c.

OP
T

techforcity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's your hurry?

I have used a couple of the 3rd party browsers and have pretty much settle on Atomic. Is it the fastest? I don't know, but it has other features I really like such as tabbed browsing and the ability to change the user agent to another browser.

I am sure there are probably measurable differences in speed among the various browsers out there, but the load speed is more dependent on the speed and quality of your connection which are things that no browser can overcome.

Haha, not in any hurry. I do eBay sales and I have a bunch of auction pages open at one time especially the ones that are ending and I have to switch back and forth to each one. Sometimes I find that the pages load really slow, because I also have to research what my items are selling for elswhere.

So yeah, just a fast paced business man looking for some time-saving ways to make my living.

Most reactions

Latest posts