What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fancy an iPad Chair? That’ll be $2,495 please!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hog9cijGOEM]YouTube - Elite Home Theater Seating iPad Chair in HD.mov[/ame]​

Great story on CNET’s Crave blog today about a bespoke iPad chair (or the Elite Home Theater Seating Chair to give it its full title) which has been specially designed to give you ergonomically hands-free access to your iPad. All you need to do to get yourself in the optimum comfy position to enjoy your iPad to its fullest is fit the iPad-specific holder into the chair’s cup holder slot, which has been specially adapted. Your iPad can then be moved around a full 360 degrees, as well as being tilted vertically or horizontally.

If you’re starting to think that you need one of these in your life, better make sure you’ve got a spare $2,495, as that’s what the “standard†version will set you back. If you want to start talking silly money, then forking over $5,995 will get you the deluxe version, which comes in a choice of colors and leather grains, along with an adjustable headrest, amp, and motion transducers that make you feel the sounds that are coming from your iPad. That’s what Crave says anyway, I’m not sure if I believe that last bit!

Source: CNET Crave

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty cool.

We just recently purchased new living room furniture. The reclining loveseat has a cup holder for each person.

Any way to make something similar to this cup holder iPad adapter for us poorer folks?

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
that thing is a piece of junk - they've got nothing on this setup
bdd0bc3a.png

Why should we have to lean to one side to see the ipad?

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That chair better give me a whole bunch other things than an iPad holder for $2,500.

pallentx, your setup rocks the socks off of my life. It's simply perfect. I love it! Do you have anythins special on the "stand" to hold the iPad? Closer up pictures, please??

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

garybc230

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cool thing about your stand is that it's a cheap alternative and makes you think what else can we do to improve it for a few more dollars.... LOL

Most reactions

Latest posts