What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous designer says Apple will reveal 'revolutionary' product within 8 months

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any guesses on what this product might be? Could it be a smaller or larger iPad 3 ? :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The rumors I've heard say that Phillipe Starck might be designing the new Apple TV set.Nothing firm,though.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Apple denied this.

Further updates to articles and speculation suggests he is actually working on a (revolutionary) yacht commissioned by Steve Jobs, and has been seen consulting with Mrs. Jobs.

Last edited:
OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The last time there was a buzz at Apple about a revolutionary new product, it was the iPad... I think it's going to be more than a tv. Not sure what it can be though.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you will look it up, Phillipe Starck is working on a new yacht that he was commisson to design for Steve Jobs. They had been collobarating long before his death and Job's widow is working with him to complete it. It is a beautiful ship, but I have to wonder about when the ship requires more crew than passengers. I would never begrudge Jobs or his family the fruits of his labor, but a ship like that is like having a personal Boing 747. A nice status symbol, but not often practical.

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seadog said:
If you will look it up, Phillipe Starck is working on a new yacht that he was commisson to design for Steve Jobs. They had been collobarating long before his death and Job's widow is working with him to complete it. It is a beautiful ship, but I have to wonder about when the ship requires more crew than passengers. I would never begrudge Jobs or his family the fruits of his labor, but a ship like that is like having a personal Boing 747. A nice status symbol, but not often practical.

Really lol? I cannot possibly afford to buy an apple yacht! Damn! Lol

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It states in the Daily Mail Uk that apple are set to release a mini iPad. I know we have heard this rumour before but does anything think it might be true?

brunodjkj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
It states in the Daily Mail Uk that apple are set to release a mini iPad. I know we have heard this rumour before but does anything think it might be true?

Do you mean like an iPhone lol

Most reactions

Latest posts