What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Calendar/Organiser App

MarJon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Can anybody recommend a calendar/organiser app where the calendar can be shared by several people.
I want all family members to be able to see and add appointments and tasks to one overall calendar/organiser list.
The app would affectively be a replacement for the paper organiser that you would have on the wall.
It would also be nice if the app looked like its paper version for ease of use and was universal.

T.I.A

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MarJon said:
Hi

Can anybody recommend a calendar/organiser app where the calendar can be shared by several people.
I want all family members to be able to see and add appointments and tasks to one overall calendar/organiser list.
The app would affectively be a replacement for the paper organiser that you would have on the wall.
It would also be nice if the app looked like its paper version for ease of use and was universal.

T.I.A

Ditto, was just about to post a thread looking for something similar. Also that keeps past events do I can keeps notes of when things happened. Easy to use too I bought informant but can't even figure out how to add a simple reminder or birthday.

I've been suggested to use google calender, might suit your needs and many apps sync to it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iCloud calendars can be shared with other iCloud users. You do this from icloud.com on a computer. This way you can use the built in Calendar app.

It is also possible to share Google calendars, and with fewer restrictions; though it is slightly harder to set up.

OP
M

MarJon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCloud calendars can be shared with other iCloud users. You do this from icloud.com on a computer. This way you can use the built in Calendar app.

It is also possible to share Google calendars, and with fewer restrictions; though it is slightly harder to set up.

Thanks for the info.
Been trying the iCloud solution and that works fine for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts