What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime in the classroom

angelaranae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for a first grade classroom. Our population is mostly caucasin and hispanic. Looking to facetime on anything too...culture, holidays, research, collaboration on projects.... I also would be interested in the students imessaging each other....

angelaranae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the idea of student teachers too..Would be interested in other countries if the time zone worked out...if time doesn't work out we could do short videos on imessage

angelaranae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also voice recordings of students reading a story, published writing, math facts
please email if interested

Edited by Moderator...Please do not post email addresses...this is for your sake as well as against
Forum Rules......A private message may be the better option.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want in. I teach grade 7 in Ontario, Canada (about an hour from Detroit). If any similar grades are out there and want to try some facetime, please let me know. If the education class wants to try something, I am all ears.

Thanks

Molsskolen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All students at our school in Denmark will receive ipads Aug 2012-Jan 2013. 4th -6th form
Age 10-13 will receive in August.
We would VERY much like to hook up for some Facetime action next school year.
Pls ctc if you're still interested.
Thks.

elliswe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Kansas and we are rolling ours out for grades 9-12 in August, 2012. Some of my teachers would be interested in FaceTime with another high school.

KriegJu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Wisconsin and teach 6th-8th grade language arts. I would love to have a classroom to facetime with, or some experts to facetime with in the classroom!

Derkins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I teach 4th and 5th grade math I would love to work with another math teacher.

Most reactions

Latest posts