What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook quit

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The last few days facebook won't let me comment etc. I use the desktop version of FB and in the top left corner to the right of the wireless icon is the little circle just keeps spinning even though the page has loaded. It started at the same time FB made their changes the other day. Anyone else with this problem and did you figure a way to fix it

Boet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem on Safari, Google, and Chrome. I discovered with the Mercury Browser I can "See All" posts and touch the comment area and it works 75 % of the time. In the other browsers I can touch the comment area over and over and nothing happens. Very frustrating. I end up going to my Win8 laptop to post. Also wish you could see a column of posts expanded right away... Sigh.

OP
D

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep yours is just like mine. Since FB changed their security or voting or whatever they announced last week mine has acted up. Maybe if enough of us complain to them they will fix it. The iPad app seems to work fine but I mine the pictures are to big as the program don't crop them correctly to fit in with the post. Thanks for your reply. Makes me feel better that it must be a FB problem. I even went into my settings and deleted all the things in Safari.

Most reactions