What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook App

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To all,

I've been using the Facebook app (the one designed by Facebook itself) for about a year now. Can anyone tell me how to share photos? If I was on my laptop, it would be a matter of clicking "Share" and it would be done. But I can't figure out how to do it on the app. Thanks for your help.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible. The app has some serious omissions.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I don't think it's possible. The app has some serious omissions.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Can you suggest another Facebook app that allows the user to share photos?

davidinvirginia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my iPad, the FB app opens with the following across the top of the screen: Status Photo Check-in. I am always connected on my iPad to receive notifications. If I want to post a photo, I tap the "Photo" at the top of the screen and get a choice of "Take Photo or Video" or "Choose From Library." Doing so let's you send it to FB. The only problem I have is that it doesn't go to my News feed, but to my page. Don't see a way to change that. Maybe someone else will know.

davidinvirginia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
davidinvirginia said:
On my iPad, the FB app opens with the following across the top of the screen: Status Photo Check-in. I am always connected on my iPad to receive notifications. If I want to post a photo, I tap the "Photo" at the top of the screen and get a choice of "Take Photo or Video" or "Choose From Library." Doing so let's you send it to FB. The only problem I have is that it doesn't go to my News feed, but to my page. Don't see a way to change that. Maybe someone else will know.

Got a answer to this one. My FB app opens on my page and not the News feed. Selecting the news feed and then uploading a photo puts it inthe News feed.

Most reactions