What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook app

Reaction score
I've used Friendly and Friends With Benefits. I prefer Friendly. The other looks basically, to me anyway, like I bought an app that looks just like the website , a waste of money, again , to me.
Friendly renders much better than the website or the generic apps everyone else uses.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

PxDx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried Friendly, FB for iPhone, Facely HD and MyPad. Friendly has the most functions but stability wise MyPad wins the race. Deleted rest and using MyPad now.

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Here are a few more options.

Facebook Apps For The iPad: iPad/iPhone Apps AppGuide

I'm in favor of Friendly myself. The only stability issue I've seen is the one caused by a Facebook API change a month or so ago. It was fine before that, and works fine now after the last update.

Just downloaded friendly plus. It looks nice so far. One question that I have is that on the Facebook app I have a page of favorites, can I get that on this app?

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I never noticed that feature until you mentioned it. Doesn't look like it can be done in Friendly, but I might be missing something.

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I never noticed that feature until you mentioned it. Doesn't look like it can be done in Friendly, but I might be missing something.

Thank you. It is one of the features on the iPhone version (yet to find on the actual web page) that I use the most. I use it to follow several different companies, such as TomTom, Navagon, Rickshaw Bags, STM bags, Oberon, ect... Without having to type their actual address in, just hit the icon.

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts