What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extract ebook from an app

Conorooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm new here and the recent owner of an iPad 3. iPhone user for many years but finally bit the bullet and purchased an iPad.

My problem. I bought an ebook from a publishers app. Folens (an Irish schoolbook company). Now, i'm of the belief that it's my book and I want the PDF file of this book from with this Bookreader app. I tried using Wondershare but it will only extract PDFs from iBooks purchased from the app store. I want to be able to view this book on my PC too when in the classroom (i'm a teacher and I don't have apple TV installed in my room). So, I paid €35 for this book but was of the belief I could use it as a PDF. The ebook is only viewable from within the Folens app.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Conor

OP
C

Conorooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Figured it out. Used Diskaid, went to preferences and show all files, within the folens book I could see the individual PDF pages so saved them all and combined in Acrobat.

Most reactions

Latest posts