What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excellent eBook - THE JACKPOT

LorenDeShon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
lorendeshon.blogspot.com
I'm happy to report that I just finished reading a novel that is everything a self-pubbed ebook should be—a well-written, professionally presented novel.

THE JACKPOT by David Kazzie is a first-rate contemporary thriller. A janitor wins a $450 million dollar lottery, goes to a prestigious law firm for legal advice, and everyone from his 'friends' to his enemies to his lawyers begin to realize just how much money that is and what they could do with it. Plot twists keep coming and I never was able to predict the ending.

I couldn't find a single flaw—no typos, formatting errors, misspellings, etc. The author has written an excellent novel and presented it in a thoroughly professional manner.

I gave THE JACKPOT five stars at Apple's iBook Store; my first five star eBook review.

Most reactions

Latest posts