What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error Message:Itunes cannot read content!

dclifford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I have one Ipad 1 jailbroken on 4.3.3 and one ipad 2, also on 4.3.3. I have never used 2 devices on 1 itunes account until recently but according to what I have read, it shouldn't be a problem to sync 2 devices. For the first couple of weeks I did not have any problems. When I would hook either one up, Itunes would determine which one it was and then allow me to sync as usual. However, last night I was syncing stuff to both devices at separate times and now when I hook my Ipad 1 up, Itunes says "Itunes cannot read the contents of the Ipad "drews Ipad". Go to the summary tab in Ipad preferences and click restore to restore this ipad to factory settings. Is there anyway to fix this without restoring? I am not sure when the last time I backed up my devices was, and am worried I am going to lose stuff. Also, for future does anyone know of a better way to keep both devices synced and organized? I tried using Copy Trans Control Center but dont really like it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew

Most reactions

Latest posts