What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epillow for the iPad

OP
T

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Mike , I am sure your going to love it ,when you get the black one please post picture, they didn't have it in black when I ordered mine.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the brown one and I love it. You can use it sitting at a table or laying in bed. More people have commented on it when I have used it.

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got an e-mail form the folks at ePillow....

They now have them in black. Both the brown and black are on sale right now for $19.95 each!!!!!

-Mike

Last edited:

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should. Shipping was $6 to Washington state. They are located in Northwest Arkansas.

-Mike

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ePillow arrived today. So far, so excellent. I'll work on taking some pictures and posting a review tomorrow.

-Mike

Screamjeanne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just looked this up on yahoo, didn't know what an epillow looked like. The second listing was for an ob/gn in Fl, Steven E Pillow. Poor man, I'm sure he is hoping these don't catch on.

OP
T

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Mike I see that you have the epillow, how are you enjoying it, I hope you love it as much as I love mine.

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Mike I see that you have the epillow, how are you enjoying it, I hope you love it as much as I love mine.

I totally dig it. I used it last night on the couch, and it is great. I have a cross country flight tonight, so I am looking forward to it for that.

I really like how you can squish it down really small to fit easily in a carry on bag.

The pocket on the top right....such a great idea. I stuck my stylus in there, and then later some pretzel sticks. :D

-Mike

OP
T

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike LOL I'm :D glad you are loving your epillow I used my pocket for my mifi when I'm out.

jordanj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't used the epillow before, but I got a Book Seat a while back and it seems to work great! Normally I use it in bed. I got it from The Gallerie, an online store in Australia. (thegallerie.com.au)

Most reactions

Latest posts