What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enable cookies

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to print some coupons for my wife and when i I select the coupon it says I must have cookies enabled....I went to settings and clicked in cookies accept always and it still comes up saying "red plum must have cookies enabled" anyone ran into this?

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just guessing, but the Safari that iPad uses is not the full blown Safari that a Mac would use. I am guessing that there is a macro, or javascript, or something that is not going to run on the iPad version of Safari, and the error message is just giving you that one, as opposed to some other error message...

There are a lot of sites that don't display correctly, and many tasks that iPad Safari tries to interpret and basically does something funny (like asking for cookies to be enabled)..

If you mention the type of coupon software that you are using, others may have some ideas as to whether they have ever got it to work on their ipads..

Djdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife too has had issues with the coupon type sites and printing. Eventually she just had to move to the laptop with so many of the sites requiring sometime of proprietary type printing process. ( although she did find a site or two it would work with, but I couldn't tell you what they were!)

Most reactions

Latest posts