What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emergency!! Lost document (ppt) in QuickOffice Pro HD...

raynelynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am desperate. When I was halfway through a powerpoint presentation, I saved it and backed it up. Started working again in QuickOffice Pro HD. Almost done. This morning, I opened an email attachment in QuickOffice to fill it out. When I exited out of the Word Document the attachment opened, I could not return to the PowerPoint. It seems to have vanished...about 30 hours of work down the drain. I know that the program was autosaving it as I was working, so where is it??? I does not appear to have its own file name in the menu. When I opened the previously backed-up copy, all the newer work was missing! How can I recover the lost work??? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. It's been 6 hours and tech support won't respond. iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts