What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email

ChrisRiolo80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

'My name is Chris, I have a question is anyone can answer it for me it would be really appreciated !i just bought an IPAD 2 . I was trying to forward an email or even send a email with attachments . Now I take it that the IPAD doesn't have that capability. Is this true . Then what good is the product to businesses they have multiple attachments they need to send in emails . Please respond it would be really appreciated .

Thank you for your time ,
Chris

P.S. im trading in my IPAD2 for then3 this week , I'm still in then30 grace period ,will the IPAD3 allow me to do this?

Last edited:

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The paradigm shifted on the iPad. To send an email with an attachment, you start with the document you want to send, not in the email program... From the program containing that document, sending it as an attachment is trivial.

Some programs, like Goodreader, allow you to also attach multiple files to an email if you like.

OP
C

ChrisRiolo80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
The paradigm shifted on the iPad. To send an email with an attachment, you start with the document you want to send, not in the email program... From the program containing that document, sending it as an attachment is trivial.

Some programs, like Goodreader, allow you to also attach multiple files to an email if you like.

Is Goodreader a programmer I have to pay for or is it free it the apple store ? Plus what I wanna send is a picture which is in my a previous email I have is there a way to take these photos and turn them into file them send them!

Last edited:

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If its already an attachment just forward the email.

Most reactions

Latest posts