What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email Question

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a way when replying to and email if there is a way to not include the original message? If it requires any method involving being jailbroken, that isnt an issue, as I already am. thanks anyone for any help you can give! :)

OP
Munky

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already do that, but I want to be able to just start typing an email...i hate having to delete the original message.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's just the way with the mail app that comes with the ipad. unless, you open your mail from the browser provided.

OP
Munky

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another email question... Is there any way to increase the frequency that the email app checks for mail in my gmail account to every 5 minutes? Every 15 just isn't often enough for me as I use my email to have conversations via text using google voice.

avi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi , very new ipad user, still finding my way around, first question (I am sure there will be many to come) when i first connected my ipad to my pc it automatically dowm loaded my email sans address book?? Now when i try open my email on outlook express on my pc nothing happens??? any advice please?

OP
Munky

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to picture what you mean when you say "open an email and nothing happens" outlook 2010 is working just fine for me on my windows 7 machine.

Most reactions

Latest posts