What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email problem

marksmith72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone help me with the deleting of all messages dating back 3 years.
I have managed to set up two email accounts on the ipad 3 , hotmail & sky. With the sky account when I delete the most recent 50 odd messages from my inbox it then automatically fills up again with archive messages.At the bottom it reads there are 3000 left dating back several years. Is there a way of getting rid of those 3000 messages so I can have a nice empty inbox like my hotmail account.

Thanks

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forum! :)

I would say to go to settings - mail, contacts, calendars - and under mail set Show to 100 Recent Messages but the Max is 1000 and since you are dealing with 3000 you have a bigger problem so I suggest going to SKY's website and trying to delete them from there.

Most reactions

Latest posts