What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email issues

Tursiops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is wrong here but my emails sent from computer or iPhone are not showing up in old or sent folders. I have aol and yahoo mail accounts. Any email sent via aol from my computer show up on my iPhone in the sent folder but not on my iPad. Also at times old mail will not show up either and once in awhile new mail will not show up on iPad either. This just won't do, this is really important to me. Any advice?

OP
T

Tursiops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried this and the issues are just the same? I'm not understanding why my iPhone has no issues but iPad won't show sent emails. I'm guessing it's just not downloading them. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I've gone through them so any times. :confused:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Check your iphone email account settings in advanced.
Make sure the sent mail is being put on the sent folder in the server and on on the sent folder in the iphone.

if it saves the sent mail to the iphone and not the server then they ipad wont see it because its saved on the iphone.

Most reactions

Latest posts