What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email Help iPad 2

scottroebell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently set up my boss' new iPad 2 to an IMAP email account through Network Solutions. I have my own iPhone 4 set up with an IMAP account to the same Network Solutions server. Every few days the iPad email stops working and a message pops up saying that the mail server is not responding and to check that the account settings have been entered correctly. I am positive the settings are correct. I am using the same exact mail settings on the iPad that i use on my iPhone. My iPhone never shows this message or fails to send and retrieve email. On top of this, the only way I have figured out to "fix" this is to delete the email account from the iPad and reinstall it. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this and a possible reason and or fix.

Thanks in advance-
scott

Most reactions