What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email divider question

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. When I'm in landscape or portrait mode I open up my email and it has the the line in the middle that divides the actual email MSG's from the actual email now when I go. To portrait mode that little line that divides my email is gone I'm just wondering has it always been like this are maybe my mind playing tricks on me because I love how apple Put that little divider in the email app now mine is gone are maybe it was never there I dunno can someone verify that there email has the divider in the middle on portrait mode of so how do I get that divider back?

OP
robb25j

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2abddcc9.jpg

2103b564.jpg

Ok found a old email address I could use so I can take pics ..any who the one that's in portrait mode I've never seen that. Are so I think i never seen it... I always thought portrait an landscape looked the same just wanna make sure everybody elses looking the same

Most reactions