What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email dilemmas

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love using the iPad to read my email. It is so very easy to see all my different email addresses in the one place. I have used the iPad to send some email too. Is there a way to see the sent emails? I have not yet discovered how and would love to be able to copy what i already wrote to it elsewhere (i didn't do this at the time unfortunately).

Cheers

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Open your mail. Up in the top left corner is the name of your account click on it and you will go to a prior page which will have your inbox(s) and your account(s) select your account rather than your inbox, on that page you should then
see your trash and sent folders. Hope that helps

OP
Rosellainoz

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I could see the folders but when I click on them all that does is put the current email into the folder. I can't seem to figure out how to view what is in them. No good having them and being able to put things in them if I can't see what is in them. I have put all kinds of things in them by accident but cannot work out how to get the out again. LOL

(wish I wouldn't keep typing 'out' instead of 'put'.)

OP
Rosellainoz

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ANd now the folders are not showing. I have moved all my mail to the folders but now they are not visible. It is like they are storage folders but once things are in there you cannot retrieve them.

Most frustrating :(

Most reactions

Latest posts