What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elgato’s EyeTV App Now Supports Streaming on the iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Elgato has today released version 1.1 of its EyeTV app for iPhone, which now brings live TV streaming over Wi-Fi or 3G to the iPad. Elegato has optimised the app to take advantage of the iPad’s bigger, high-resolution screen and its superior video playback capabilities.

The app works in conjunction with the user’s Mac at home to stream high-quality live or recorded TV anywhere. It also provides full access to EyeTV’s program guide, which includes the ability to remotely schedule upcoming shows to record.

If used on a local Wi-Fi network the EyeTV app will work immediately without any need to configure it. When used anywhere else, Elgato’s free “My EyeTV†locator service will automatically find the path to your Mac back at home.

To use EyeTV, you must have a Mac computer running EyeTV 3.4 and configured with a compatible TV tuner device. Streaming live TV requires an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.

You can download the app now from the Apple iTunes app store for $4.99.

Source: Elgato

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Re: Elgato’s EyeTV App Now Supports Streaming on the iPad

I was excited until I saw the 200 box you need to buy to work with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts