What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EE Says it Will Offer iPad Mini in the UK

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
EE.JPG

While surprisingly some big mobile carriers in the UK, such as O2, for example, have said that they will not be selling the iPad mini, the new EE superfast 4G network, which launched today, has already said that it will be offering both the iPad mini and the fourth-gen iPad to its customers, complete with a range of data plans that will enable the user to connect to the UK’s first 4G mobile network, with speeds that are around five times faster than 3G. Orange and T-Mobile will be offering the iPad mini and fourth-gen iPad with fast HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA coverage. Just as with the likes of 3 Mobile, EE has yet to announce its data tariffs for the iPad min and fourth-generation iPad, but doubtless they will be revealing them soon. Meanwhile, O2 has said that although it will not be offering the iPad mini to its customers, it will be happy to provide those customers who buy their tablet elsewhere with a data plan.

Source: http://ee.co.uk/

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bbc reports say the data plans are not so good. Expensive tariffs and people not understanding the charges is going to be very profitable for EE. I would warn everyone check your data allowance and check the cost of going over your plan it can be astronomical if you go over the limit. I would also enquire to capping the data per month so you cannot go over. I'm going to wait till next year when the other companies can create more competitive tariffs.

Most reactions