What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eCollege and iPad

mfinkenberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can navigate to eCollege very easily. However, there is a "Dropbox" function where student leave papers. On my Mac the papers are downloaded, I read and correct them, and place them back in the Dropbox. It doesn't appear that I can use the iPad for this. Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
There is a drop box app, just search in the App store. Drop box works great on the iPad....

This is the introduction forum, a better place for your question would be the "iPad help" forum....

OP
M

mfinkenberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am familiar with and a user of Dropbox. However, what I am referring to is the dropbox feature within eCollege, which is not the same as the Dropbox app.

elizabeth7888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eCollege iPad Dropbox

Good Morning,

I am the administrator of eCollege for a College and encounter some of the same issues you talk about. Please make sure your browser settings are set to always accept 3rd party cookies. It would also be good to clear the cookies and temp internet files. Both of these can be done by going to Settings > Saffari.

Elizabeth

Most reactions

Latest posts