What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early arrival

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was surprised today when the delivery man came 10 days early with my iPad 2 today!!!!!

Love it, noticeably lighter, and thinner, and the smart cover works great with my clear protective hard back case. Hooked it up to iTunes, restored from my other ipad, and it works great.

I also want to comment on the screen. No issues what so ever. Hooked right up to 3G by restoring from my other ipad. This surprised me. Does that mean the 3G (one account) will work on both?

Anyway, happy as heck I got it early. Went through the ceremony of handing down the old iPad to my wife last night, CNN and the local media were there. Good times had by all.

CC

OP
kctay

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered mine mid-March or so, I really didn't expect to get it until the 22nd of April (as Apple had stated), and it's engraved.

Most reactions

Latest posts