What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-mail screen stuck

Esskay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the sent page of the e-mail screen and it is locked up. Nothing moves me off the highlighted message. The "last updated" time at the bottom of the screen is accurate. I've turned the power off and on to no avail
All other functions of the I-pad are working correctly.
This seemed to occur after I tried to add contact from the highlighted message.
I'm using gmail.
Any advice about getting "unstuck?"
thanks,
Esskay

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I am in the sent page of the e-mail screen and it is locked up. Nothing moves me off the highlighted message. The "last updated" time at the bottom of the screen is accurate. I've turned the power off and on to no avail
All other functions of the I-pad are working correctly.
This seemed to occur after I tried to add contact from the highlighted message.
I'm using gmail.
Any advice about getting "unstuck?"
thanks,
Esskay

Sounds like a software glitch, do a backup in iTunes and restore! The backup will ensure that all your settings/personal data and apps will be the same after restore! A first time restore takes a couple of minutes as itunes need to download the firmware file from apples servers. After that if you ever need to restore the firmware will be on your hard drive and it will be done in a snap!
Dont forget....always backup!! :)

OP
E

Esskay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm connected to I-Tunes on my PC. I can't find how to reboot (altho I did see that it backed up)
thanks.....

Most reactions

Latest posts