What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DVD to iPad

snoozee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to clarify re Magic DVD Ripper, you can open it 5 times so if you have a heap of DVD's to convert just leave it open on your PC.

jgmuolic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the one i am using now, 3 free trials. work great no problems.

1clickDVD converter for ipad

jecastej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.pixetnia.com
Don't give up!

Ok, I use Handbrake for movies and it works great. But you are right on the video series conversion as it doesn't know what to do with every episode. But my niece learned to do it so I hope I can guide you (if a child can, You can, :). Remember Handbrake is free but it produces really good quality if you know a bit to set it up and it uses very well a modern processor.

Use the Apple TV for the iPad, and iPhone & iPod Touch for these devices. Leave everything with the preset as it produce very good quality and good file size. You wont need any bigger video as from a DVD source is useless to upscale as it only increase the file and the pixels added wont produce more definition on the image.

In order to select the episodes open the pop up "Title:". This menu will display every video source available from this DVD. But you can see the time every video last and it will display in "Duration:". Ex. Choose "1 (00:42:45)" for episode one and hit "Start". When done choose "2 (00:43:38)", etc, and so on. It depends on the series as chapters could be in the half hour format or in an hour format.

Don't give up!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts