What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dual clock at notification centre possible ?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
make2012better said:
Hi All

After install iOS 5 I love the notification a lot . As I travel a lot . Like to add 2 clock notification centre , hope those who know can tell me how ? Or other work around. So that I can know the time at home and place I visit . Thank

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-6.138933,106.869405

There are many apps which will show the different times of cities around the world. Is this what you mean, I'm not sure what you mean by notification centre. Try World Clock HD free for iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
make2012better said:
Hi leelai

Why after I install the world **** , it does not appear at not in notification centre ? As when I install pocket informant app , sky pe , it does appear there , you know any clock widget available ? I just check not able to find it

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-6.214222,106.682112

Oh that's what you meant by the notification centre. Well that would have to be a clock with alarms and such I suppose. Try Clock Pro HD free. If you look in the app store under world clock you'll see some, that one is free though.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir , thank for intro me the app , I must said this is the best clock app I ever see. But it still unable to appear in notification centre. Never mind , thank you .

Most reactions

Latest posts