What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox for Tomes?

PamEnamel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.pameast.net
I downloaded Tomes when it was called "Bookshelf". Now that it's changed to "Tomes" my dropbox can't find it anymore. According the Tomes documentation it supports Dropbox. How do I make Dropbox see Tomes as an export option?

Thanks!

Pam

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't have Tome, so I can't give any real help and you've probably done all ths before. But I'll through out a few suggestions anyway, just to help you waste time looking. :)

Look for any settings in the app. Usually it will be a gear shaped icon.

Look for the DropBox option in your libary, import, and export options. No matter which, try it and see if it takes you to a DropBox logon.

Check under the iPad's Settings app. Scroll down the apps and see if Tome is there and what settings are available.

That's it. Hopefully someone who uses the app will wander in and give you better advice.

godmilk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank for good answer! I have same problem! But now everything is good!

Most reactions

Latest posts