What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox and movies quesion

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well Guys I did it.

It would appear that on one of the sites I surfed happened to be the actual RAVPower Filehub site, and by chance I sent them an email asking how I could make a purchase from Australia seeing that everything that I found relating to this device did not post to Oz.

I actually received a reply in which they advised that they do not have an agent in Australia but they would sell to me direct, and after a few back and forth emails I was advised that I could make a payment with Paypal via the actual Paypal site. To assist they sent me their Paypal registered email address as required by Paypal for a transaction. From there on it was all downhill.

I finished paying with my Mastercard via Paypal and the cost of the device, (US) $44.90, postage and handling, (US) $ 15. So I am now a happy camper, the postage was very reasonable also. :)

Hi Janset - Congrats, I hope! We'll be looking forward to the safe arrival of your RAVPower Filehub and hopefully many positive comments!

An unrelated story for me relates to my wine interest - I use to have a modest wine cellar in my basement (700+ bottles @ its peak in the 1980s) - I usually had about 3-4 cases of mixed Australian wines (virtually all from South Australia, Victoria, and the Hunter Vly regions) - I was subscribed to 4 wine rating publications and the West Australian wines, especially those of Margaret River area were receiving great reviews - I really wanted some Chardonnay from Leeuwin, but in North Carolina (mid-eastern Atlantic state) and in a moderate size city, the wines from your locale were just not available to me - so I kind of feel your pain in a different way - now although I still drink plenty of wine, collecting & aging in my later years is no longer of interest, so my desires have lessened. Good luck - Dave :)

P.S. just noticed, my 3000 post! Guess I'll have a few glasses of wine tonight to celebrate - ;)

OP
Janset

Janset

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi giradman

You sound like a man of my own heart, and I think you have nailed wines from the Margaret River region. If you ever get a chance, try the wines from the Franklin River Region, that's near Mount Barker, also in the South West of the state. They do not make a large variety of wines, but what they make is very good and reasonably priced . I found that their wines are very popular with the guys in my 4WD club, when every we happen to get down that way which is not often enough.

Have a read: http://www.franklandriverregion.com.au/index.html

Regards

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts