What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop Box On ipad2

mwhoody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyway I can have 2 accounts on one ipad2.
I know I could access Drop Box through Safari but viewing pictures just isn't the same.
Right now my wife has her Drop Box account on the ipad and I was wondering if I could also have my Drop Box account.
Thank you

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you can't have two different Dropbox apps loaded on the iPad (as in, have two icons).

The only thing you can do is sign out of the existing Dropbox account and then re-sign in as the other user. Or, when you're in an app, then pick which account you want to use to sign into Dropbox (of course, you could also sign out/sign in to Dropbox within that app, the same as with the main Dropbox app).

Unfortunately, Apple did not design the iPad to share ... it seems to be a "one person" device in their minds, despite our best efforts to make it a multi-user device.

Marilyn

OP
mwhoody

mwhoody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to try signing in\signing out with different accounts. I hope that works
Thank you

Most reactions