What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreams

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was wondering if IPF people would be interested in a dream thread? I love dreams. It would have to be a sleep dream - no ppe dreams or day dreams etc. please tell me if you would like to participate in a thread like this and if you want I will tell you one of my night dreams. Thanks, squib

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was wondering if IPF people would be interested in a dream thread? I love dreams. It would have to be a sleep dream - no ppe dreams or day dreams etc. please tell me if you would like to participate in a thread like this and if you want I will tell you one of my night dreams. Thanks, squib

LOL . . . I think you just started a dream thread. Or were you sleeping and this is just a dream? If I am in your dream, please make me a Viking Queen's slave.

Perhaps I am dreaming this thread is a dream thread and in my dream, you think you started it.

Will Melanie wake up in time for Chad to save her... will they know the truth about Dr. Justine Bieber and the true Secret of the Golden Idol. Stay tuned for more, as the world Spins.

Brought to you by Green Giant frozen peas . . ."In the valley of the Jolly, HO HO Ho, Green Giant."

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am still laughing so hard my stomach muscles hurt !! WOW do I LOVE your sense of humor. YAY I started a dream thread if only in a dream! ;-) OK, I definitely want to hear about your recurring dream first. If that happened? Or was that part of the laugh. After all I didn't say. You couldn't make up a dream.... :) C'mon tell tell tell.
I'm still waiting for your recurring dream! Or maybe my thread will die a slow death!
Bob, are you a figment of my imagination or am I one of yours? :). (-;

Last edited:
OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
OMG you are John Cleese or the Monty Python group in disguise !!! Another strange occurrence ! I was watching I.D. On TV and what comes up is twins, male -female. The male is on death row for all his murders and his innocent sister is having recurring dreams dreams this: her father is cutting the lawn. She and her Twin brother are buried up to their necks in the lawn. And their father seemingly doesn't notice them and is headed their way and is going to mow their heads off!! THANK the PTB that I don't have THAT dream.
C'mon , what is your recurring dream? Do you have lucid dreams? I do - a lot ! I have even dreamed that I am dreaming! So when I come out of the first dream I think I am in the present only to wake up again to find THAT had been a dream as well!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share your dream with us! Unless it is x-rated and against the rules! Don't you dare use that as a cop out unless it is true! :) the lucid dreamer! D/ S for the members who had a good laugh about my invoice in the photo thread! :)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had dreams which have a reality to them, and linger for a moment when I awake.

However, the one it have endured from time to time is being at the top of a very very long ladder and falling backwards while holding the ladder. Luckily I wake before hitting the ground.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am still laughing so hard my stomach muscles hurt !! WOW do I LOVE your sense of humor. YAY I started a dream thread if only in a dream! ;-) OK, I definitely want to hear about your recurring dream first. If that happened? Or was that part of the laugh. After all I didn't say. You couldn't make up a dream.... :) C'mon tell tell tell.
I'm still waiting for your recurring dream! Or maybe my thread will die a slow death!
Bob, are you a figment of my imagination or am I one of yours? :). (-;

In one dream, my backyard is gone, just an endless hole. Milk cans dance around the fence. A personal favorite. I have had the same dream in which I am yelling at my brother telling him I am going to town. I enter Keely's (a restaurant) and pick up a magazine and pack of cigs and telling the woman when the wedding is. Apparently, I am getting married. Rather than a hole in the backyard, the place is filled with sand and a few trees.

In another, I am on a vintage Indian. It starts either at my grandmothers house or my parents. I ride around a bit and wake up. Oddly, I once had the dream and could not find the bike. I thought it was stolen and said so in my dream. After that, the dream no longer happens.

In another, I wake up in my bedroom, feel the door and it is hot. I open it and nothing is on fire. I walk out into the kitchen and there are people there. What is odd is the lighting. Kinda sorta contrasty like a B film from the 1920s. Nothing happens.

The occasional "Work Day" dream. I simply wake up and go to work and nothing happens.

Another favorite happens at my grandmothers house where I have the mailbox dream. I always check the lower box for mail and then I have to unlock the one higher up. At the top of her house is a third mail box that I never check. At the bottom of the house is a room filled with current catalogs.

The bounce dream. I am at my mom's house and I can jump about 30 feet and sorta float a few feet and gently land.

The dimes dream. This one is new. I walk into a place like a bus station and get on my hands and knees. I can pull hundreds of dimes out of the return.

I remember an older dream where I am trying to call the police. Every phone either will not work or I cannot figure out how to operate it. It takes me great effort to dial the number. In another version, someone is out to get me in my house and I figure out how to open a window to escape. Sometimes, there are bugs of a sort that I must stay away from. Can't say what they do, but I know they are bad news.

I have a recent dream that started arriving in my head in which I walk through the parking lot downtown and along the side of the drive is a row of houses. The only house I go into is burned; just burned wood and beams. I walk around, then leave. I walk west and try to cross a road leading to lots of cool businesses. Sometimes, I walk up the parking ramp and I can never find my car.

Book stores. I sometimes dream about this old store that is huge. Just great old books and nothing happens.

Tower dream. i use to dream about this huge office tower. I either take the elevator up higher than the building or lover, where I enter an elevator and the city fills with water. I remark that I am glad it is the end of the world and most agree.

All I seem to have are reoccurring dreams.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sometimes I dreamt about chasing by zombies and those were times long before world war z or resident evil or any zombies on media such as today so theres no way the dreams affected by them and in one of the chasing sequences I had an ability to fly off of em but don't remember the ending that's sad :thumbs:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[URL="javascript:void(0);" said:
mrcupu[/URL];952970]sometimes I dreamt about chasing by zombies and those were times long before world war z or resident evil or any zombies on media such as today so theres no way the dreams affected by them and in one of the chasing sequences I had an ability to fly off of em but don't remember the ending that's sad

Being chased (or chasing) is a common dream. My guess is your brain added zombies because they are all the rage.

In my day, it was Indians and going back to caveman times, OGG was being chased from his cave by lawyers. My guess it was to serve divorce papers from dragging Wilma by the hair.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I haven't stated sharing my dreams yet because I went unconscious for a dat or so. What I was wondering is this : Does anyone want other people's interpretations of their dreams from other members or NOT. Like I will share my dream but don't you DARE try to analyze it! I sure don't profess to be a dream interpreter but occasionally I see something relevant. I just would like to know the guidelines before I start responding! I can't WAIT til you hear some of MY dreams!! Total entertainment! Thanks for keeping this going while I was in the dark! Really appreciated!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rarely remember dreaming, and when I do, it's usually because I'm in an especially stressful period, like having to fire someone. Those dreams are very clearly stress dreams (like having to balance a stack of increasingly bigger and heavier boxes and feeling crushed). Otherwise, I sleep very comfortably, wake refreshed and with no memory of dreaming. I remember only about a dozen dreams in my lifetime.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I dream every night,i can usually remember them,the weirdest dreams are always towards morning not long before i wake for the day,really weird sometimes!

Most reactions

Latest posts