What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draw With Me - Free Web App

monkey_slap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm finally able to release my first Web App for PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. This is the first public release, so there is potential for bugs and crashes. Please use the email in the app to send me anything off the wall that you find (or if you just want to tell me it's awesome!).

This is a Web App, so you need to bookmark the web page to your home screen to really use it like an app. The app is really only fun if you get other people online with you. You can draw and collab together. There is only one room and I have not released any banning or blocking systems yet. So, abusers are a potential. If it gets out of hand, I'll implement it.

I'd consider this a "beta". I need people to test it out on all platforms and give me some sort of feedback or at least report bugs.

Draw With Me!

killercatfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial. I am actually taking a course toward my masters next semester about webapps. I use to program back in my undergrad days. Now I teach math and am integrating iPads into the classroom. Unfortunately many applets are java or flash that have been created for the web that are intended for math.

Is it possible to create a webapp that stores information and when it has internet connection again, it submits it?

Thanks!

OP
M

monkey_slap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial. I am actually taking a course toward my masters next semester about webapps. I use to program back in my undergrad days. Now I teach math and am integrating iPads into the classroom. Unfortunately many applets are java or flash that have been created for the web that are intended for math.

Is it possible to create a webapp that stores information and when it has internet connection again, it submits it?

Thanks!

Thats something I've looked into, but sadly i haven't found anything. I wish, oh i wish. You'd think could save a temp JSON file. But with lack of filesystem control i think its impossible.

slamb09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot Figure it out

How do i get to the web address so i can use the draw with me app?!?!? please help i have the iphone 4

nade1958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
slamb09 said:
how do i find it what is the web page or whatever?

Go to the app store on your phone and search draw with friends, it will give you the free option or pay version. The free option has advertisements on it. The pay option doesn't

nade1958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nade1958 said:
Go to the app store on your phone and search draw with friends, it will give you the free option or pay version. The free option has advertisements on it. The pay option doesn't

It's actually called Draw Something!

Most reactions

Latest posts