What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Robotponys said:
Thanks guys! I kind of needed the epic island for breeding my 2nd clover though. Oh well, I'll use the normal one. So, I've had no luck with my 2nd clover, I've been using moss/flower 7/7 and no luck. Should I try 7/10? Will it even work in the regular breeding island??

Edit: If I put the Panlong in an earth habitat, what boost should I use to maximize income? Thanks in advance for advice. :)

Levels of your dragons don't matter for Clover probably not much difference between Breeding Cave and EBI either. Just keep plugging away.

Panlong earns most with Fire and Water Boost and no others.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So we sort of missed out on wagering on St Patricks dragon because it came straight after the LYD, but hands up if you want me to run a speed breeding comp on the Easter Dragon?

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
So we sort of missed out on wagering on St Patricks dragon because it came straight after the LYD, but hands up if you want me to run a speed breeding comp on the Easter Dragon?

my hand is up!

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, desperately tring for a Rainbow, i got another Panlong with Blazing 15 x Mud 14..
Whats the present hot combo for Rainbow?? I am getting sick of this Rainbow hunt.. :(

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
Hello Valers,

Since you are the only "friends" I have that could possibly understand my elation, and truly comprehend the time and effort involved....I just want say....

Yeah! I finally fed my insatiable Panlong enough to get him to a Level 19 Dragon! He is my biggest producer by far, now making 540 DC per minute.

Yes, Pops...I know...I have the biggest mountain yet to climb...Level 20. Just let me revel in it for a couple minutes, and then I'll strap on my snowshoes, and start "The Big Climb" to the summit.

Prolifically,
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Congratulations Jack, that's wonderful news :) 12 more months and he'll be level 20! Lol

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Robotponys said:
I got a Panlong! I used blazing first (10) and mud 2nd (4) in the epic breeding island. I tried before in the breeding cave, but it didn't work. :D Exciting!!

Congratulations! Well done. It is exciting, isn't it :)

Most reactions

Latest posts