What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ars15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they will be putting out an update anytime soon? I've pretty much 'beaten' the game. I'm at level 20 I've completed all the goals I have all the dragons and even in game center I've earned every point possible... I want moreeeee

brittscriv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow dragon breeders! Just curious if anybody knows how many exp points the volcano gets you? I dont wanna risk wasting my ten million if it's not worth it... Thanks!

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brittscriv said:
Hello fellow dragon breeders! Just curious if anybody knows how many exp points the volcano gets you? I dont wanna risk wasting my ten million if it's not worth it... Thanks!

If anything, buy the dragInn and sell it over and over again, much more xp for less money

Meiloon

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You get 500.000 exp for buying one.
If you are just aiming for exp you should buy an Ami'Lya Pond. It cost's 500.000g and you get 250.000exp each. If you sell it again it's an 1:1 exchange (1g=1exp).

GC: ✨Celio✨
(with emoji)

Last edited:

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for Door Mouse 10

door mouse 10 friended me and I would like to know how to get in touch with him.
I just want to ask him a question about the game. does anyone know if there is away to find someone?
I did a search on this forum. will try the DV friends forum next.

Still trying for the rainbow and sandstorm. Tried 15 different combinations so far for rainbow and five for sandstorm. so when you guys get one using a specific combo, it is just luck.

al

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pyjamaschnecke said:
Hey! How can i get some gems in dragonvale?

Hi, get friends in the Gamecentre. My name is ruth.good. You can also find a lot of other names in this thread of people looking for friends. Can't guarantee you will get gems from everyone every day as we can only gift three a day, but we do our best!

Acorns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tips for dragon vale

Hi I'm lv. 19 but i have lost my game center account (for some reason).
Here's the tips breed fire dragon and water dragon and there will be a chance of getting a rainbow dragon or sky dragon.breed lv.9 firefly and lv.9 seaweed there will be a good chance of getting a rainbow dragon.
Now i have got a new game center account pls add me. My apple ID : Amyrule123
I will send gems every day and no need to send me back cause I've jailbroken my phone and can get whatever I want. This is how I lv. Up I build something that gives loads of exp. Then sell build sell build etc.
Hope it helped:) bye!

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dralanfanf said:
So I have a question.... Do you get experience from decorations

Yes, every decoration you plac gives you exp, and you can sell it after for half the money back and keep the exp

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So mixing fire, earth, water, and air will make a rainbow more likely to be bred? Makes sense I guess...

AngelDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bred 2 blue fires and I got another blue fire. Awesome, my 3 cold habitats fill with coins quickly at 156/min. I am level 20. I completed all achievements except a second rainbow. My first rainbow came from breeding blazing lvl 10 and crystal lvl 10 on my 3rd try. I have tried a combo of all 4 elements but no luck yet on my second rainbow dragon. My combos: lava + seaweed, firefly + swamp, poison + storm, blue fire + willow, sandstorm + scorch, quake + willow, storm + swamp, sonic + mud, fog + firefly, fog + quake, sonic + lava, sandstorm + firefly, sonic + poison, firefly + seaweed, scorch + ice, quake + snow. Anyone have any other combos that worked for them to get a RAINBOW that I did not mention? Rolling the dice and kissing rabbit foot for luck!

Most reactions